[cisco-voip] TFTP Auth Failed

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Sep 11 10:54:26 EDT 2009

You've got a CTL file installed on the phone and that TFTP server is
not in the authorized list in the CTL.   Delete the CTL from the phone
and try again.

-Ryan

On Sep 11, 2009, at 8:36 AM, voice noob wrote:

Hello,
I have TFTP service running but the phone do not connect to the tftp
server I have option 150 configured on the DHCP and the Phones get a
IP address but when it trys to download the firmware get a error on
the phone saying Auth Failed where you normally see upgrading, also
wireshark does not show me much as well.
Thank you