[cisco-voip] That's weird: analog paging has no voice path in 12.4(24)T1, but works in 12.4(15)

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:47:22 EDT 2009

I don't know of anything like this and a quick search didn't bring
anything up either.

If you open a TAC case we can take a look at the PCM capture to see if
there is audio coming or not.

Although you say the analog phone works fine, this bug is still of
significance: CSCsy10653
If you're not using G.729br8 you are alright though.

-nick