[cisco-voip] New PRI card

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Tue Sep 15 15:46:03 EDT 2009

If your new card is one of the ones that can do both T1 and E1, then you have to tell it which you want it to be before any of the usual commands will be accepted. Don't remember the exact command to do that off the top of my head, but I do remember struggling through that the first time I used one of those cards.

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support