[cisco-voip] H.225 Gatekeeper Trunk or ICT Non-Gatekeeper Controlled Trunk

steve.siltman at assurant.com steve.siltman at assurant.com
Wed Sep 16 12:42:54 EDT 2009

The cluster I'm testing with doesn't have a gateway configured or any
hardware resources to use.   I could configure a dspfarm profile from a
router in my lab and test using those resources?   If the call is between
three ip phones on two different clusters, can they use hardware resources
like this?  This is eye opening for me.

-Steve

Wes Sisk <wsisk at cisco.com>
2009-09-16 11:09

steve.siltman at assurant.com
cc
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject
Re: [cisco-voip] H.225 Gatekeeper Trunk or ICT Non-Gatekeeper   Controlled
Trunk

CM's software conference bridge only does g.711 so you would need a
transcoder. alternatively, you could just use the dsp's as a hardware
conference bridge for g.729 calls.  this is the typical approach.

/wes

On Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:19:20 AM, steve.siltman at assurant.com