[cisco-voip] Phone proxy -- CM

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Sep 18 13:16:25 EDT 2009

If you are a member of the new Cisco User Groups on my cisco community there is some really interesting info coming out around this need
https://www.myciscocommunity.com/community/technology/collaboration/usergroups there is a presentation happening right now that is supposed to be posted tomorrow

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093