[cisco-voip] CME-Ericsson IP integration

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 08:47:54 EDT 2009

I have not done it but to start with , try looking at the following.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns340/ns414/ns728/networking_solutions_products_genericcontent0900aecd805b561d.html
There are several links for integration with Ericsson using CUCM with
QSIG, they should give configuration insights into Ericsson.

HTH
Aman