[cisco-voip] CME-Ericsson IP integration

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Mon Sep 14 07:37:30 EDT 2009

I have an issue at a customer. They have a CME on one site, and then a Ericsson MD- 110 across the WAN, connected to a 1800 router. We have one way speech. We decide to set this up in our lab, connecting the CME to the Ericsson via an IP card. We have network connectivity. We can ping the Ip address on the Ip card on the Ericsson. There is a dial-peer to the Ericsson IP Card. When we make a call to the phone on the Ericsson, it rings, and when you answer, the Cisco IP Phone keeps ringing. When we dial from the Ericsson to the Cisco IP Phone, and you answer, you get Tone-on-hold, without pushing hold or anything. Any suggestion or maybe configs will be appreciated.

Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Converged Communications
Dimension Data (South Africa)

Tel:         +27 (11) 575 6560
Fax:        +27 (11) 576 6560
Cell:       +27 (71) 680 8790
Email:    Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com<mailto:Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com>

Cisco Global Technology  Excellence Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco Global Enterprise Partner of the Year 2007
Cisco Unified Communications Partner of the Year 2008 | Cisco IP Communications Partner of the Year 2002 - 2007
Cisco Emerging Markets Theatre Partner of the Year (Middle East & Africa) 2008 | Cisco Africa, Enterprise Partner of the Year 2009
Cisco Africa, Solution Innovation Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco South Africa Gold Partner of the Year 2005 - 2007

For more information about Dimension Data, please go to www.dimensiondata.com<http://www.dimensiondata.com/>

P Before printing this email please think about the environment

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer.htm"