[cisco-voip] BackupActivated mesages showing up on Operations Manager

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:23:38 EDT 2009

Managed state is referring to CUOM setting for that interface. Cant get into
my CUOM this morning! But rough guestimate is below..

Go into your Service Level View, select your voice gateway, right click it.

Either under detailed device view, or polling and thresholds, you can list
the interfaces of the device.

On the right hand side, you will see the managed state (its either true or
false) I guess according to that bug, you want to make sure you set all your
b chans to false.

Cheers,

Tim.