[cisco-voip] PRI Trunk Group H323

RAWLE GORDON ragordon at mtb.com
Mon Sep 21 09:15:53 EDT 2009

Aman,
The example provided by Nate VanMaren from a 3845 below, highlighted in red, is the example I followed for creating a TrunkGroup using PRI/s. That example works just fine. If unclear, let me know, I would be happy to provide a copy of my scenario as well.

Tony G

>>> Aman Chugh <aman.chugh at gmail.com> 9/20/2009 8:38 AM >>>
For the archive's

Is it possible to create a trunk group for PRI (Digital) Ports. Do share
your config snippet with which you got it working.

Aman