[cisco-voip] Updating BAT tool?

steve.siltman at assurant.com steve.siltman at assurant.com
Wed Sep 23 15:08:45 EDT 2009

The 7962's are supported in 4.1(3)sr5b per the product specifications.  I
noticed your running 4.1(3) but not sure the patch level.

-Steve

Ok, I am confused.  I seem to have an issue with BAT.  I can't seem to
create a new phone template in BAT for new 7962 phones.  When I do I
get a popup that has a yellow yield sign with ! in it that says "Error
No."  thats it.  No actual error number.

I can add a new template if I choose 7960 as the phone type.  Can't add
7962's.

I go to look at updating BAT and the only versions I see available are
older then the version I apparently have?

CallManager 4.1(3)
BAT 5.1(4c)

Kinda confused.  This could make things difficult for tonights deployment.
 Ughh

Any thoughts?

Steve Siltman
Assurant Corporate Technology
Network Engineer - Cisco CCVP
Work: 651-361-4752
Cell: 651-336-5563
steve.siltman at assurant.com
This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.

Thank you.