[cisco-voip] CM4 More than 50 MOH Sources?

Tim Medley tim.medley11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:55:14 EDT 2009

I was curious if anyone else has run into this or thought about it and
what the possible solutions might be.

One of my CM4 clusters is running out of MOH Audio Sources to
configure, we currently have 41 out of 50 wav sources configured. I
doubt we'll use those last 9 audio sources any time soon, but my this
time next year I could very well use them.

Is there a way to add additional MOH Audio sources? Is there a viable
solution to use something other than CM to provide MOH?

thanks,

tm

Tim Medley
Appia Communications