[cisco-voip] Comments on Call Manager Upgrade Plan (My first upgrade)

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:45:00 EDT 2009

Suggestion: run some of the reports from "Cisco Unified Reporting" (from the
navigation dropdown in the upper right on ccmadmin). Do this before you
upgrade to make database is healthy and then afterwards for the same reason.
You could also check this stuff with the RTMT.
Also, if you had more time I would also suggest upgrading your IP Phones
ahead of time to the matching firmware for 6.1.4. This removes one thing you
have to worry about during the CUCM upgrade.

Upgrades for CM 5&6 have been pretty painless for me for the most part, good
luck.

--
Ed Leatherman