[cisco-voip] E911 (CER or 911ENABLE), SNMP and port locations

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:11:30 EDT 2009

I don't think there is a problem

you can configure CER to discover the phones by subnet, you can use subnet
to differentiate the 2 locations or if you discover the switch using SNMP,
the only way i can think is that wen you add the phones to the ERLs select
the proper port on that switch and you should be good

now that we are talking about CER, do you know if you can cluster 2 CER
servers over the WAN ?

thanks