[cisco-voip] Pickup fail in analog extensions connected to VG224

aferbar aferbar at ono.com
Thu Sep 24 18:40:13 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am working with CUCM 6.1.3 and I am using VG224 to connect analog
phones
to the IP phone system. The VGs are in 124.24T version.

The probleme is that analog phones do not capture calls. The extension
is
configured in the Call Manager and belongs to the  capture group.
However
when we do **3, you see how the original destination stops ringing but
you
are not able to get the call. At the other side of the phone (the
calling
extension) the call is still ringing.

Any ideas?
Thank you very much for reading this message