[cisco-voip] Cannot dial outbound!

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:29:51 EDT 2009

Hi Subhrojyoti,

a) Can you compare both NANP files for the changes that were made? What
actually they are changing in the NANP which is upsetting?
b) Reboot cluster in the right order
c) As a temporary solution, you might try registrying gateway(s) to the sub
only.

--
Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
Frog

DBLHelper
> doesn't show any DB problem, which was probably expected. Now the only
thing
> left is the rebuilding of PUB from the old RAID 1 and then republish it to
> the SUB, offcourse that would mean 2 month old DB.
>
> Although I'm yet to check the traces(SDI/SDL) in details, I was wondering
if
> anyone has ever faced such an issue and could this be a possible bug?
>
> Thanks,
> Subhrojyoti

Thanks,
Syed Khalid Ali