[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 7 unable to record greetings

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Sep 29 10:56:50 EDT 2009

Dane,
I am using IE8 with Java 6 U7 (I have had issues with various Cisco products on any later java) but I had similar issues before I added the SSL cert from CUC to my root store and then browsed to CUC only via the URL in the cert.  Greetings uploaded wouldn't save right, once I browsed with the cert in my root and using the url in the cert, I had no issues.
HTH

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093