[cisco-voip] Password change

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:00:07 EDT 2009

Hi, I need to change the password on the CUCM 6, but I need some
confirmation. I know that I can change the ccmadministrator password in the
Application user page and the OS administration pasword is changed via CLI
entering the command set password admin.... but do I need to do this on the
both, Publisher and Subscriber (and in which order), or it's enought to do
it from the Publisher only? Also, is it going to look for restart, I've
changed passwords on single server, but never on cluster.

Thanks

--
Ratko