[cisco-voip] external DID

Marcus Smith msmith at laurinburg.org
Tue Sep 29 16:26:49 EDT 2009

I have an external  DID number 276-8324 that is converted to 3324( rolls over to 3325,26,etc) internal. Now my question is this , a request was made that when an internal call is placed from 3324, higher up request that the 3324 number be unmask and show the complete number (276-8324 or 2913324):  I am using  CCM ver 6.1.2..   Where do I made this change, just finished looking at ccm administrator, but did not see where I could make this possible.

Marcus Smith
IT Manager/Dir
City of Laurinburg
msmith at laurinburg.org