[cisco-voip] Upgrade question

Leschinskey, John jleschins at RADFORD.EDU
Tue Sep 29 15:32:00 EDT 2009

I have just found out there are some bugs in 7.1.2 that can cause a memory leak cause the CAR WEB Service to lock up.   7.1.3 has this fixed according to TAC.   We decided to go with the ES fix plan.  This is just a FYI so you know.   This caused my Pub to have to be rebooted to allow the service to work until it ran out of memory again.

John

John Leschinskey
Network Services
Radford University
540.831.7774

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Matthew Loraditch
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:52 PM
To: Lisa Notarianni
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Upgrade question

7.1.3 just came out Thursday or Friday so I might wait on that a little while, but I think they have ironed out the bugs on 7.1.2, unless you need one of the few new features in 7.1.3 I would go to 7.1.2

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>