[cisco-voip] uccx agent selection?

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Tue Sep 29 18:43:12 EDT 2009

In one of my call centers I have two groups that handle different caller
needs.  The caller selects which group they need upfront and are queued
to that group for the next available agent.

What would be the appropriate way to configure this if I wanted these
groups to be able to back each other up after an initial wait time
period?   Skill based routing would let me do this but without the
initial time period.  Resource groups don't seem to allow this either.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated?