[cisco-voip] CUPC softphone ASA proxy / VPN

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:26:33 EDT 2009

I want to allow users that use CUPC externally to use the softphone feature.
I don't want to make them use the Cisco VPN client. I would like to use the
phone proxy but I don't think the CUPC client supports it. I would be
willing to use SSL VPN or anyconnect but it would need to be very seamless
to the users. Can anyconnect start up only when they use the CUPC client and
run in the background if I have to go that route?