[cisco-voip] CME - SIP - COR - Should i get an immediate re-order ?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 23:49:30 EDT 2010

In theory, it should get a 400/500 error message.  I'm thinking it
would be Unallocated/Unassigned number.

Cor is supposed to be able to allow restricted access to the dial
plan, so the dialed number would not exist for that user.  I would
open a TAC case up if you haven't already (and have a contract).

-nick