[cisco-voip] Adding UCCX Script on existing DN

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Mon Apr 5 18:13:51 EDT 2010

How about taking the DN pointing it to UNITY thru a CTI route point, play the "messages are recorded" press 1 to continue press 2 to for "la la land" then have it transfer to a NEW DN which the customer does not know about, change the line appearance to make it look like the old DN so nothing has changed.

Dirty but it works.

Neal Haas

1020 S 10th St
Fresno, CA  93702