[cisco-voip] Adding UCCX Script on existing DN

Pavan pav.ccie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 22:48:08 EDT 2010

Ratko,

Looks like your really looking for preconnect announcements. CCM 8.0
can do that natively (with an external policy server) using the ECC
(External Call Control) API. You would upload a custom announcement
onto CCM and the annunciator can be inserted automagically  pre-
connect. You can do this with extremely fine granularity based on
policy returned from your policy server. I also believe sample code is
available on CCO for implementing your own policy server.

Regards
-Pavan
Sent from my phone