[cisco-voip] R: Enable g.729 on cucm conference bridge.

Mauro Celli mauro.celli at 2000net.it
Tue Apr 6 11:14:35 EDT 2010

I see this at this url: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080114c64.shtml
I have 3 separate cucm (no master slave,indipendent cucm),and i must allow to all to make g.729 conference  calls.
Normally i need 3 router configured with conference bridge, everyone connected to a callmanager.
There is another (little expensive) way to make this?
Third party conference bridge?
Software conference bridge?
Thanks

Mao