[cisco-voip] RTMT HardwareFailure events

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Tue Apr 6 09:16:14 EDT 2010

Greetings,

That is our Pub.  I'll go visit it in a few minutes, and maybe I'll see
an obvious disk failure.  Otherwise, I'm not sure how to pursue this at
the moment.  I was off work, and as yet there are no known problems
since the RTMT message on Sunday.  Any suggestions?

At Sun Apr 04 04:22:28 CDT 2010 on node 10.10.3.50, the following
HardwareFailure events generated: hwStringMatch - HP Storage Manager
Agent: Commands are not responding: controller 1 hwStringMatch - HP
Storage Manager Agent: Commands are not responding: controller 1

Thanks
jeff