[cisco-voip] Graceful Shutdown CUCM7.x

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Thu Apr 8 11:58:41 EDT 2010

While I have not done this, I have heard of people using UPS's management apps to launch scripts to login to CUCM and issue a shutdown.
Why?
1. Unsupported UPS
2. large UPS and only 1 cable
3. The geek factor?

TAC supported? Likely not, do they do it? Yes-
But does it do anything you can't do from an SSH session? No.. so support might be there...
Does it work-yes...
>From what was explained to me, it was securecrt or ZOC script or a linux app that captured the process and commands issued with the responses.

Anyway-that is what I have heard...

Later,