[cisco-voip] Installing CUCM 6.0 subscriber problem

hady salah ashour eng_hady1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 10:34:15 EDT 2010

Dear All ,

I have CUCM 6.0.1.3000-7 installed as publisher and i want to install a subscriber
during the installation of subscriber it gives me this error:

The installation has encountered a unrecoverable internal error. For further assistance report the following information to your support provider.
Error seen while installing "rpm -i --percent /common/rpm-archive/6.0.1.3000-7/RPMS/cm-dbms-1.0.0.0-1.i386.rpm  2>&1": unpacking of archive failed on file /usr/local/cm/install/ids/linux-install.tar.gz;4bc2533e: cpio: MD5 sum mismatch
The system will now halt.
i call cisco tac and they told me that there is  aproblem in the installation DVD

I tried multiple DVDs with the same version and it gives me the same error again
Note that i able to install CUCM on VMware by using this DVDs
please advise me in this problem.

Thanks,
Hady