[cisco-voip] cisco docs on amazon kindle 2

Nikola Stojsin nikolas at networkmakers.com
Wed Apr 14 17:38:49 EDT 2010

It is (I have Kindle app for my Blackberry Storm, and they should be the same). You are not likely to enjoy reading on the screen that small, though.

Nikola

P. S.: For what is worth, I have been using Kindles (2 and DX) since they came out and love them.

Nikola Stojsin
PhD CCIE #12888
President
Network Makers LLC