[cisco-voip] Translation Equivalent to *67

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:52:11 EDT 2010

are you using H323 VGW?  if so, what I did is create a new digit to call
with.  eg. instead of 9. I use 3.

then on the VGW:

dial-peer voice 40 pots
 destination-pattern 3[2-9].........$
 clid restrict <------- This is the command your looking for ---------
 port 0/0/0:23
 forward-digits 10

works really slick.  you could do the same thing with *67 instead of 3. but
I just liked it this way.

Scott