[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone inventory tool - New version announced - Testers needed

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Apr 14 10:53:24 EDT 2010

For the CLI - i believe that only queries the local node.  You may have
to run that on each node in the cluster one at a time.

There are 2 AXL interfaces:
AXL interface for configuration and informix database
AXL Serviceability interface for serviceability information including
perfmon counters and device status
http://www.ciscosystems.fm/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/devguide/6_0_1/ccmdvCh2.html

Through the serviceability interface you can get device status including
device IP.

/Wes