[cisco-voip] DISA in CCM 4.1

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:43:11 EDT 2010

Tim,
   Look at Mobile Voice Access.

http://www1.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/7x/mobilapp.html#wp1043819
"Mobile Voice Access (also referred to as System Remote Access) and
Enterprise Feature Access two-stage dialing are features built on top
of the Mobile Connect application. Both features allow a
mobility-enabled user who is outside the enterprise to make a call as
though they are directly connected to Unified CM. This functionality
is commonly referred to as Direct Inward System Access (DISA) in
traditional telephony environments."
-peter