[cisco-voip] DISA in CCM 4.1

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:18:01 EDT 2010

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Mobile Voice Access was available in
Call Manager 4.1.

In the past I've used an IPCC Express script to provide this functionality.
I believe you might also be able to provide similar functionality in Unity
be using the System Transfer feature via a caller input option on a Call
Handler or subscriber mailbox.  You'll need to update the System Transfer
rules to allow transfer to the external numbers, as well as ensure the
Calling Search Space on the voicemail ports have outbound access.  The piece
I can't remember is whether Unity will authenticate the user before allowing
the outbound call, but I believe the Subscriber System Transfer option does
just that.