[cisco-voip] Mobile Voice Access - Caller ID

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:06:11 EDT 2010

Is the calling party transform mask on your route pattern or route list set
to 650XXXX, or set to prefix 650?    It looks like that's causing the system
to combine 650 with last four digits of your cell phone number.

Someone else will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you'll
most likely need to use calling party transformations to expand the number
to ten digits.   You'll want to create a new partition and a new CSS
containing only that partition. Create a new calling party transformation
pattern that matches the caller id of the cell phone, maybe
[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX and assign it to the partition you just created.  Set the
calling party transform mask to ten X's.   Once that's done, go to the
remote destination profile and uncheck Use Device Pool Calling Party
Transformation CSS and set the Calling Party Transformation CSS to the one
you just created.  Save changes and test.

That's how I'm doing it anyway, but I haven't spent a lot time researching
proper usage of calling party transformations.

It sounds like you're using a external calling party mask of 650XXXX, or
perhaps prefixing 650 to the calling party mask on the route pattern or
route list.