[cisco-voip] call is not routing to voice mail...

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:02:34 EDT 2010

two things to try:

remove the corlist from the ephone-dn, see if it's a corlist restriction.
In the CUE GUI, you can change one of the voicemail parameters from
'last called number' to 'original called number' or something similar.
 You're probably trying to get to the voicemail box of the 2nd number
when it forwards twice.

-nick