[cisco-voip] call is not routing to voice mail...

VIPIN DAS K vipindas_2002 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 05:30:45 EDT 2010

hi,.....

I have a cme configured. and i have configured voice mail box with pilot number 893. I have configured two ephone-dn, if the first dn is busy or not attend for 30 sec, call forwarded to dn second. if the second dn is busy or not attend for 30 second call dorwarded to voicemail. I have created voice mail for both the dn. but the problem what i am facing is if i call to the first dn, the call is forwarding to the second dn if busy or not attended, and the call is not forwarding to the voice mail the if the second dn busy or not attend. but if i call to the second dn the call is forwarding to voice mail if busy or not attend. The configuration of dn is here.
ephone-dn  106  dual-line
 number 099
 label 099
 description RECEPTION1
 name RECEPTION1
 call-forward busy 893
 call-forward noan 893 timeout 30
 corlist incoming use900-international
 huntstop channel
!
!
ephone-dn  107  dual-line
 number 098
 label 098
 description RECEPTION2
 name RECEPTION2
 call-forward busy 099
 call-forward noan 099 timeout 35
 corlist incoming use900-international
 huntstop channel

If any body having the solution, pls help me.

vipin