[cisco-voip] Agent and Supervisor Desktops

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:07:53 EDT 2010

We have it running on a few desks in compatibility mode. The main
issue we've had so far is updates.. when we've had to update UCCX, the
agents on Windows 7 have to manually uninstall and install the new
version from scratch. The automatic updater wouldn't run on Windows 7.
I haven't seen any operational problems though once its installed.

I've basically told our contact center supervisors that Windows 7 is
"best effort"/"at your own risk" support from us until supported by
the manufacturer.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Kathy Tarkington <ktarkington at gmail.com> wrote:
> I realize Agent and Supervisor desktop is not supported in Windows 7;
> however, wanted to check and see if you've had any success running it with
> Windows 7 in XP mode.  If so, please provide more information on how.
> Thanks!

Ed Leatherman