[cisco-voip] Add on Report

Jeremy Rogers Jeremy.Rogers at macquarie.com
Tue Apr 20 16:39:09 EDT 2010

Is there an easy way to pull a report of all phones wirth add on
modules?  I dont see any options for risdb queries or in RTMT.

Unless otherwise indicated, this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of the entity sending this message. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.