[cisco-voip] SRST with FXO ports??

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Tue Apr 20 16:42:09 EDT 2010

If you have caller-id:

connection plar opx immediate XXX

The connection plar opx immediate option enables FXO ports to set up calls with no ring discrepancy for Caller ID between the caller and the called party. To implement the FXO Delayed Caller ID Delivery feature, you must have a configured network with a Cisco 2800 or Cisco 3800 series integrated services router running Cisco IOS Release 12.4(11)XW. The integrated services router must have at least one voice interface card. Cisco CallManager Release 4.2.3 SR1 or later releases must be installed on the network to support this feature