[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.X- Multi Tenant Corporate Directory Solution via customized ASP script

Michael Dury Michael.Dury at bitsnetwork.com
Wed Apr 21 12:34:27 EDT 2010

Hello,

We have One Call Manager Cluster setup with several different customers.
We would like to allow customers to search for users inside of only
their Company. Is anyone doing this on CUCM 6/7?

We would like to use the CM database (not a separate AD/LDAP scenario)
We have this working on 4.2(3) CM  (modified asp files)

Is there a way to have the phones /users query based on the Department
field in the CM user ID field

Phone -->UserID--> query only other users with same "department" field

Thanks

Michael C. Dury
Chief Architect
CCIE-V  #23858