[cisco-voip] Manager to multiple lines

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Apr 21 13:30:43 EDT 2010

Call pickup does not give you multiple rings, it just allows you to pickup a ringing phone from another phone so not sure if that's what your manager really wants.
A broadcast hunt group will work and also a shared line as you say would give you what you want

Matthew Loraditch, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>