[cisco-voip] NME-CUE Connectivity Issue

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:35:46 EDT 2010

I’m having a aproblem with an NME-CUE I installed this morning, the install
went fine and evetrthing was configured and working fine. A while later I
needed to power off that particular gateway and now I can not get any
network access to the CUE. I can ping the IP address of the CUE from the
gateway CLI and I can run a session on the CUE and ping the gateway from the
CUE CLI and the config is all still there, however I am now unable to ping
the CUE from the pc /switches but I can get to the gateway fine.

This was all working fine and no changes have been made apart from powering
off the gateway.

Anyone got any ideas?

Is it poissible to re run the initial set up?