[cisco-voip] [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Plz help, anyone knows the order of operation of Calling party transformation patterns in CUCM 7.0.1?

Berry, Matthew J. MJBerry at krollontrack.com
Wed Apr 21 14:03:39 EDT 2010

Jeremy -

It's important to remember that translation pattern modify the number whereas route patterns and route lists do not. Once the modification takes place, as a call passes from an internal IP phone toward the gateway, the transformations at each point can be overridden. The called/calling parting transformations applied at the CUCM gateway configuration will always override the settings before it.

Matthew Berry, CCVP, Sr. Unified Communications Engineer
mjberry at kroll.com<mailto:david.ramos at kroll.com>