[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.X- Multi Tenant Corporate DirectorySolution via customized ASP script

Leslie Meade lmeade at signal.ca
Wed Apr 21 17:05:31 EDT 2010

I have used the phones services to break up my AD.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps379/product_data_sheet09186a00800925a8.html

Development Tools

The SDK includes the following tools:

* LDAP Search-provides a COM server object that performs queries on any LDAP-compliant directory server and returns the output in the Cisco IP Phones Services XML data format. LDAP Search enables you to search by:

- Full name

- First name

- Last name

- Phone number

- E-mail

- LDAP distinguished name (DN)

- LDAP relative distinguished name (RDN)

LDAP Search also includes sample code, which demonstrates how to use the LDAP search component, and programming notes.