[cisco-voip] CUCM 7.X- Multi Tenant Corporate Directory Solution via customized ASP script

Michael Dury Michael.Dury at bitsnetwork.com
Thu Apr 22 10:58:44 EDT 2010

Ryan,

Understanding that you cannot modify the native corporate directory, doe
the following scenario make sense?

Customized ASP script that builds the XML used to display the directory.
control it using the Department field in the CCM User Page.  Each
organization has a 2 letter code,  prefix each department entry with
that code. The asp searches based on the input provided, plus the first
two characters of the department.

Where can you get information on how to build ASP scripts for CM?

Thanks

MD