[cisco-voip] Connecting a CME to Analog Lines

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 18:49:54 EDT 2010

that is correct, you create the trunk group and assign it to the voice port
and as well to the dial-peers.

when you create a trunk group by default i think is sequential you can also
assign priorities, when you assign the trunk group to the port itself

then you assign the plar for inbound calls

also make sure you have enough DSPs to bring the FXO up, if you don't have
enough dsp you won't be able to bring the FXO up on the router.