[cisco-voip] Unity 7 upgrade quirk

Mike King me at mpking.com
Fri Apr 23 10:08:44 EDT 2010

Ed,

There is another possible explanation.  Playback speed is decreased with 4,
and increased with 6, (Depending on your TUI layout)

In Unity 7, it appears the playback speed is saved, where before, it wasn't.
(IE, you logout, and it goes back to normal)

This was a pain for us for a little while, because people were
un-intentionally changing the speed, and not knowing what happened.