[cisco-voip] Unity 7 upgrade quirk

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:04:46 EDT 2010

This is more of an FYI out there for people that may be upgrading to
unity 7.0 (at least 5->7)

We had the playback speed settings on about 3-4% of our accounts
change inexplicably after the upgrade. Things were playing back either
extremely slow or fast. We were able to identify all the affected
accounts using CUDLE and fix them.

Not sure if this is a common bug or not. We couldn't find any
particular similarity among the affected accounts and since it was
fairly easily fixed we haven't pursued a cause any further.

--
Ed Leatherman