[cisco-voip] Multi-tenant configuration for call manager

SJ struberjager at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 27 06:32:46 EDT 2010

Found this pretty cool tool to run multiple tenants on a CallManager / CUCM.
It is called TiM (Telephone Interface Communications Manager). Website:
http://tim.aspiria.de  I am really happy to operate TiM and it takes away a
lot of my day to day workload.
It also lets the clients manage their accounts and saves a lot of time when
doing call forwarding, handles ManagerAssistant well (aka IPMA, well
actually they fixed this by call forwarding because the new 89 & 99 phones
can't do IPMA), quickly MACD users, phone, profiles etc.
I also heard word from a  developer that they want to release a TiM managing
multi-CUCM-cluster in 2010. I will let you know asap I know more.

SJ