[cisco-voip] Unity Exchange Calendar Integration

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Tue Apr 27 17:40:19 EDT 2010

I am trying to setup Unity conn 7 with Exchange 2007 Calendar. I am setting up a NON secure connection.  Everything looks like it is setup correctly, I do a TEST and the Task Execution Results are showing everything connects for the External Services.

Log into my voicemail account, click test and get a issue of "The system failed to perform a typical calendaring operation." In Recommendation I get "Please refer to other warnings and errors generated by the tool and check the tomcat log file for the details." And a detail of "The system failed while trying to make an API call"

I have looked into the tomcat log and cannot find any errors.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thank you

Neal Haas
IT Analyst - ITSD, Communications